Anti-Social & Nuisance Behaviour Services
Safety Net Consultants have had first hand dealings with literally thousands of practitioners, supervisors, policy makers and citizens throughout the UK. From this experience we would ask any organisation the following critical questions if they are dealing with Neighbourhood Nuisance and Anti-Social Behaviour.
- If you came under media scrutiny or any form of inquiry would you be able to evidence, audit and prove you have fulfilled all of your duties of care and statutory responsibilities?
- How confident are you that your organisation is dealing correctly, in an end to end fashion with Anti Social Behaviour to avoid citizen dissatisfaction and thus reducing negative public perception, particularly after an intervention?
- Are you sure that all of your policies and procedures are up to date and lawful?
- Can you be sure that with your existing resources you are obtaining value for money with regard to dealing with anti social behaviour?
- As a CEO, Director, Senior Manager or Board Member do you feel adequately personally protected with regard to your personal liabilities and issues such as data loss and corporate manslaughter?
- Do you have qualified and competent front line practitioners and managers of ASB resources embedded in your organisation?
What we and you know is that if you cannot confidently answer positively all of the above then the cost in economic and reputation terms is considerable and could be for some individuals unfairly catastrophically career limiting.
Safety Net Consultants will provide a bespoke consultancy analysis, advice and recommendations service for you to address the above issues and embed best practice in your organisation. Our associates are all recognised national experts in their respective fields.
Safety Net Consultants provide all types of crime and justice consultancy services please see our portfolio of services to find out more or call 0845 299 7144 for advice and an informal and discrete discussion about your needs.